This is a great primer for Panopto that Kathy Brooks wrote. Check it out!
Everything subject to change at this point!
Will our Tegrity recordings be copied to Panopto?
Yes. The folks at the SBCTC will make sure that all Tegrity recordings recorded before May 8th will be migrated to Panopto. Recording made from May 8th and later will have to be copied to Panopto by each individual college.
Where is Panopto based?
What’s so great about Panopto?
- Multi-source recording and playback,
- Unlimited storage of recordings,
- Canvas integration (LTI),
- Direct login to Panopto for use outside and independent of Canvas.
- Active Directory authentication may be setup – colleges elect to do this. It’s planned to integrate Panopto authentication with the ctcLink portal sign in.
- Each college will have its own Panopto site (similar to Canvas or Tegrity)
How will Panopto work with Canvas?
Panopto will be integrated to Canvas, similiar to Tegrity…
View original post 94 more words