I’d like to encourage all faculty to attend the first Washington Canvas User’s Group Conference!
March 28 & 29th
Tacoma Community College
There should be some fabulous sessions. Here are a few titles that interest me:
- Facilitating Groupwork through Canvas
- 10 Mistakes I Made So You Don’t Have To
- Canvas Analytics: Using Data to Promote Student Success
- Ordered Transition, Angel to Canvas
- MOOCs and their implications for Community Colleges
- Flipping the Classroom in Science
- Preventing Plagiarism with Turnitin Integration
- Accessibility in Canvas
- Canvas Mobile Apps
- And more!