- Angel classrooms open – September 12
- Instruction begins – September 19
- Last class day, including finals – December 7
- Grades due – December 12
- Classrooms close for students – December 14
With your Previous Quarter Classes
- Backup each course (will include student data)
- Export each course and save it (no student data)
- Print grades from each course; file them
- Update the master classroom for each course
With your New Quarter Classes
- Want to cluster classes? Contact Eric by Sept. 16, ext. 374 (email@example.com)
- Check your master classroom – does it have Student Success, Faculty Success and Practice Items from our college LOR?
- Import or Copy content from each course’s master classroom
- Compare each Angel roster to the Instructor Briefcase roster
- Is your syllabus still correct?
- Quarter, office hours/location, textbook, objectives, preferred contact method, any new syllabus requirements from the Instruction office?
- If you use the Angel calendar, is it correct for each class?
- Open and use each and every content item
- Do links still work, are files present, are things hidden/visible as you’d like?
- Check each assignment’s due dates
- Confirm that your gradebook and assignments are correct
- Check the Course Files Manager for leftover content from previous quarters
- Update “welcome” announcement – do students know where to start?
Check the Faculty Success folder, or give Kathy a call (ext. 673) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)