The following was emailed campus-wide, Centralia College, on July 6, 2011
Due to the rising cost of paper, the tremendous wastage that has occurred over the last several quarters and supporting our commitment to sustainability we have determined that it is necessary to stop providing free printing at several locations on campus. The following notice explains the process students must use to print at the below listed locations.
Starting SUMMER Quarter 2011!!!!!
Print Management Notice
Centralia College will stop providing free printing in the following locations
- Kirk Library open access computer area
- Washington Hall computer commons
- Writing Center in Kemp Hall
Individuals wishing to use the printers in these areas must register for a print account and purchase a print refill card from the
Bookstore or the vending machine in Washington Hall.
To register for a print account
- From any computer on campus browse to http://print.centralia.edu:9191
- Click on the Register as a New User link.
- Fill in all the information.
- An email containing your login information will be sent to the email address you specify, keep this email for future reference.
To use your refill card
- Log in to the print management system http://print.centralia.edu:9191 using the login name and password from your registration.
- Click the Redeem Card link on the left hand side of the screen.
- Enter the special code listed in the refill card. This is a unique one time code, once used it will no longer be valid.
- Click the Redeem Card button. The value of the refill card will be added to your account.