Sloan-C has some great new training options coming up. If you are interested, please let us in eLearning know. Thanks!
The month of June features an assortment of Sloan-C Institute workshops in each of our four tracks: Administration, Design and Delivery, Blended and Tools and Techniques. By participating in a workshop, you will be exposed to more tools, resources and knowledge immediately applicable in your online or blended classrooms.
If you need any guidance on finding the right workshop, please contact the Sloan-C Institute Workshop Team so we can assist you at email@example.com
For more info, please visit our upcoming workshop page: http://sloanconsortium.org/workshops/upcoming .
Eight Upcoming June Workshops For Consideration:
- Asynchronous Tools for the Blended Classroom June 6, 2011 – June 26, 2011
- Blended Learning: Using the HyFlex Course and Design Process June 8, 2011 – June 17, 2011
- Workload Management Strategies in Online Education June 8, 2011 – June 17, 2011
- Beyond Google and Bing: Mining The Internet June 15, 2011 – June 24, 2011
- MERLOT 101: An Introduction to MERLOT June 15, 2011 – June 24, 2011
- Web Accessibility for Online Learning: A How-To Guide for Creating Accessible Content June 15, 2011 – June 24, 2011
- Getting Started: The First Step Towards Online Teaching June 22, 2011 – July 8, 2011
- Developing Assessment Techniques for Online Education June 29, 2011 – July 8, 2011
Sloan-C Institute Workshop Team