Sometimes I’m the last one to find something, and this is one of those times… usually when I have a gazillion images to put into a PowerPoint slide show, I do it one…image…at…a…time. Ug. Yesterday I decided it was time to see if there was an easier way. And of course, there is!
First, I had all my images in a folder.
Second, I wanted one image per slide in PowerPoint, and just that, no text, nothing fancy.
Third, I’m using PowerPoint 2010.
It was sooooo easy. Here’s what I did.
- Started PowerPoint
- Insert–>Photo Album–>New Photo Album (a new window opens)
- Clicked on the File/Disk button
- Found my images (I could see them), and selected them all (Ctrl + A)
- Clicked on the Insert button (returned to the same little window)
- Previewed the images one at a time (can reorder, rotate, etc.)
- Picked my album layout (for me, it was Fit to Slide, but there are many options)
- At this point I was about done, so I clicked the Create button