Yes, you need to change your Angel password! I’ve been dealing with many students and faculty lately, who are still using their default Angel passwords… some for three years now.
Yes, it’s time.
- Log in to Angel
- On the left side is a column of buttons, click on the one that looks like a head (preferences)
- Click on the link for Change Password
- Enter your current password
- Enter your NEW password, twice
- Click the OK button
- (hint: I’d probably write my password somewhere secure… just in case…)