Yes, you can watch Tegrity recordings with your iPhone, iTouch or iPad (I hear that Android support is coming soon).
First, get the Tegrity app (free!) from the App Store.
Second, you’ll need a magic “connection code” from Tegrity. It’s easy to get (and free):
- Using your computer (not your iPhone), get into Tegrity and find a list of your Tegrity courses (not necessarily a list of all the recordings, just the courses).
- In the upper right corner, click on Settings
- In the window that opens, click on the Generate Code button; your code will then show in the little white box next to the button. I write the code on a piece of paper.
- Get your iPhone out and start the Tegrity app.
- When prompted, enter the connection code and click on Connect!